Sunday, October 19, 2008

Baby Shower

I know, I'm running a little behind. Here are some pictures from the baby shower. I just LOVED all of her little outfits and blankets. Everything is washed, ready and put away.

Thank you to everyone for the great gifts. It was really nice to see all that were able to make it, and I missed those who weren't. The closer it gets the more excited I am! I can't wait to see you all again soon. The decorations were adorable. Thank you Noelle for all that you did to make this perfect!The best favors I've ever seen at a shower. Cute little printed purse tissue packs!CAKE!!! L to R - Shelby, Debbie, Allie, Staci, Krystyne, Amy, Wendy, Jane, Penny, Noelle, Sam, Noah and Me! I'm so glad you all made it. Daddy Loves me bibs! Thanks Scott and Susan!
Open the big one first Mom! The girls were excited to see such a big present!
It's the only car seat we'll ever need for her - thank you Ma and Pa Strange!

Adorable bear quilt from Grandma Lopez, thank you! Too cute!
What the heck is in there?This was a really fun game.
The girls had a great time too!
They're so CUTE!
And so SOFT! I wish my blankets were this soft.
Everyone is concentrating so hard!
Thank you again to everyone! It was so much fun!

No comments: