Friday, January 30, 2009

YAY

I just booked our tickets for our trip to California in February! I couldn't be more excited. I was just about devastated when Doug was laid off and it looked like we wouldn't be able to make it. We had been planning on taking a few extra days and driving down with the kids but that has been the only change. We will be coming home at different times. Fi and I will be staying an extra day. It just worked out that way with the flights. Thankfully we were able to fly on flight miles and so the airfare didn't cost us anything!
Now all I have to do is make arrangements for Al and JF for the night we leave and we're all set. Krysty will be spending the night with her BFF so we're covered there and Gr and Gr Strange will be picking up the girls the next day after school.
I'm just so damn excited! It's been a long time since I've been back to California to visit and unfortunately the last time was not under happy circumstances. I'm really looking forward to celebrating and visiting with everyone!!!

No comments: