Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pictures

I was going through my pictures and I thought I'd share a few.

Freddy looking pathetic! Any time his bowl is empty he likes to carry it around the house. Little kids have a blanket or a pacifier - Fred has his bowl. Just because it's empty and just because he's carrying it around doesn't mean he's hungry. Most of the time there is a full bowl of food in the dining room! Pathetic dog!
Jane at Allie's concert. If you look closely you can see the mess that seems to gravitate to Jane's face! She had some hot cocoa from Starbuck's and of course is now covered in it. I'm not sure how she manages it, but it's just part of being Jane! I wish Grandma was still alive to watch her name-sake grow. I often wonder how much alike they might be.
Showering the baby! Check out those fat rolls!
Here's Fi and the wonderful Dr. Fassler. He's restored my faith in OB's and helped us have a wonderful birth experience. Next time I think we'll go with the midwife and a home birth, it's nice to know that we have a doctor like this in our corner.
And yes, I think Fi has more hair than he does!
Just chillin' in the stroller! Her cute little fleece jacket from Aunt Reggie & Uncle Rocky is still a bit big but she looks so darn cute!
Allie reading a book and cuddling with Fi and Ninja. Sometimes a little quiet with those you love is all you really need.
Fi, Papa and the Fat Cat. It's these moments that make the whole world seem just a little better.

No comments: