Sunday, September 21, 2008

Oh boy, Baby has hair!!

That's what the ultrasound tech said when we went in for our latest cervical check. Looks like Fiona has a headful of hair already. Guess that explains Mama's heartburn for the last 6 months!

We're at 29 weeks now and going strong. So far no changes to my cervix. I reminded my doc that those changes usually occur at 30 weeks so I'm going back in on the 3rd for another one. At that point we'll see what, if any, precautions need to be made. So far everything is looking great and we're right on track. I'm still feeling pretty good most days. Some I'm tired and cranky and uncomfortable but it's par for the course. I've gained 26lbs so far. Doug was too chicken to stand on the scale at the doctor's office. Guess I can't blame him. Nobody wants their wife to weigh more than they do.

Here is Fiona's latest picture. She's getting so big and it's just amazing to get to watch this all!

We decided that we didn't want to get one of the fancy 3D ultrasounds that lets you see baby's face clearly. I've seen a bunch of them on my message boards. We know she's a girl and about when to expect her. We want to be surprised about how she looks. I think part of the magic of those first few moments are getting to see her face for the first time.

No comments: