Sunday, July 13, 2008

Checking In

Hey Everyone,


Ok, so I know it's been a while but I thought I'd check in and let everyone know how things are going.


I'm working from home again. It's been a difficult adjustment but I'm getting used to it. It'll definitely be worth it. I think it's harder with the girls not being home since we don't have much of a schedule.


I start school on the 18th. I'm super excited about it. It's going to be difficult to juggle the girls, the house, work and school but it'll be worth it.


We signed up for a birth class that starts in September for hypnobirthing. It seems like the best option to help with the natural birth we are going for.


I also ordered an exercise ball. I can only sit in one spot for so log before my back starts to hurt. It really seems to help. Doug was really great about getting it filled for me! Thanks Darlin'!

Enjoy for now! I'll try to get some new pictures up soon.

No comments: