Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's a...

Girl! Yup. that's right, another one!! For those keeping track this makes 4. Poor Doug.
Yesterday in the doctor's office we were able to find out that we are having a baby girl. We are so very excited about it. Looks like we've got the beginings of our own volleyball team!
My due date of December 6th is still the same and she looks very healthy. They also checked all of my "stuff" and everything is still looking the way it's supposed to. We're still on track at this point. I'll end up on bed rest eventually but for now I'm still good to run and play. No flutters yet, but by the way I'm growing it should be soon. I know Doug will be excited to get to feel too.
We've decided on the name Fiona Opal Ione Strange. I know we're all looking forward to meeting her soon (but not too soon!).

No comments: