Monday, June 20, 2011

Something New

For a while now I’ve been thinking about getting a website. There’s been no real reason behind it. Mainly…I just wanna. And in our uber-digital, drag-and-drop time, why the hell not? So I did it. I bought the domain and a year of web-hosting and set up www.brandystrange.com. Right now it’s a jumble of, well, nothing.  I’m still trying to figure it out and still playing with the settings.  I don’t know that I’ll ever really do anything with it.  I’ve thought about moving the blog there.  For now the decision is to keep the blog right where it is.  The Strange Times Facebook page will be updated with whatever is the most current site. 

In grand, Brandy-like fashion, it’ll probably fizzle out after a couple of months. But, who knows - this has some how managed to hang on for about 3 years – there could be greatness in store!

Stay tuned!

No comments: