Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Adoption

We went to see a lawyer yesterday about what it will take for Doug to adopt Krystyne. It's a rather easy process. All I have to do is find her "biological donor" and get him to waive his rights to her. Hopefully this should be relatively easy. I was able to get in contact with his dad (awesome that he's a Jr so it was pretty easy) and hopefully he will pass my contact information along. If I don't hear something by the weekend I'll make one more phone call and then turn the information over to our lawyer. I really hope that it will remain simple. I can't imagine after all this time that he would want to cause a stir now. Especially since his dad told me he is married with two kids. I don't want to cause problems for him - I just want to be able to get Krystyne adopted by someone who loves her as much as I do.

No comments: