I'm pregnant again!
I thought it best to answer some of the questions we've been getting...
- You know what causes that right? - Yes, yes we do. And that's the best part of trying.
- Are you trying for a boy? - I would like a boy. But, a healthy baby is what we are hoping for most.
- What if it's another girl? - Then we start our own volleyball team.
- How many are you going to have? - We figure we'll keep trying until we get an ugly one. Actually, this is it. Any more and we can't buy a car at a regular dealership. I'm not OK with that.
- When are you due? - April
- April what? - Whenever the baby lets us know it's time.
- Where are you delivering? - At home. No, I'm not nuts.
- Who's your doctor? - I've got a great family doctor, Dr. Merrill in Enumclaw, and we'll have midwifery care as well.
- Is this the reason behind your increased Facebook posts on birth and delivery? - No, there has been an increase in discussion and information as of late. I think it's important to share the information with people who might not know that these changes are happening.
- When is your first doctor's appointment? September 27th.