Monday, April 12, 2010

Nutcase Behavior

One of my new favorite blogger is The Feminist Breeder.  She is an amazing woman with a talent for making a point in a way that speaks to me. 
In Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah there is a part where he talks about how you can find the answer to any question you have by just randomly opening a book and the answer will be there. I find this same concept to sometimes apply to the blogs I read.  Tonight it did.
I have been suffering through a rather awkward social situation over the last few days. I have been called out and ostracized for speaking my mind and holding people to the same standard that I expect of myself. I am angry over the whole incident and have been trying to decide how much and what to share here. I do not want to resort to a "public" bashing. While I am choosing to take the High Road in the whole situation there is still that voice in the back of my brain that shouts for me to lash out and call out the people for their behavior. I'm angry. And truth be told I'm a little hurt - in a what'd-I-ever-do-to-you kind of way.
Before taking any kind of grand action I decided to clear my head in the blog-o-sphere.  It clears my head and helps me to put my words in order. That's when I had my Illusions moment.  So, instead of trying to put together some kind of witty blog on my half-mush brain I think I will let TFB do it for me HERE. Thanks for the help, Gina. To those that know what's going on Hell Yeah! and Suck It! depending on which side of the fence you're on.  If you don't know what's going on, too damn bad - but I hope you enjoy it anyway, it's a good read.

No comments: